October 22, 2006 - New Brunswick, NJ

DEDICATION OF THE MEMORIAL WALL HONORING THE

1956 HUNGARIAN REVOLUTION

New Brunswick, NJ at the corner of Plum and Somerset Streets

Photos: Marta Fodor and Gyöngyvér Harko

Opening words by Mayor of New Brunswick James M. Cahill

Thanks to the creators and the patrons of the
Memorial Wall honoring the 1956 Hungarian Revolution,
by Dr. Istvan Sohar, Chairman of Committee of Hungarian Churches
and Organizations in New Brunswick

Prof. August Molnar speaks about the history of the Monument

Gyuri Hollosy, sculptor, explains the symbols on the relief

BENEDICTION:

Fr. Capistran Polgar, O.F.M., Pastor,
Saint Ladislaus Church Roman Catholic Church

Dr. Attila Kocsis, Pastor, Perth Amboy Magyar Reformed Church

Rev. Istvan Skinta O.S.B.M., Pastor, St. Joseph Bysantine Catholic Church

LAYING OF THE WREATH:

Dr. Istvan Horvath and Dr. Istvan Sohar,
Committee of Hungarian Churches and Organizations in New Brunswick

E. Laszlo Strasz, Imre Turuczkai and Karoly Somogyi,
Hungarian American Athletic Club

Maria Olbei and Laszlo Hajdu-Nemeth, St. Ladislaus Church

AUDIENCE:

Girl and boy scouts

Singing the song titled "Isten hazánkért térdelünk elődbe"

THE MASTERS AND THE MONUMENT:

Gyuri Hollosy, Sculptor and Gabor Zrinyi, Mason